Sunday, May 6, 2012

Sunday Confessions

It's confession time again - and I am proud to say that I have been SO good with my diet this week! I can't think of a time that I've cheated even once (this may be a first)! I've really tried to construct my diet around a realistic, healthy new way to eat. But more on that later.

Just because I haven't cheated on my diet, however, does not mean I don't have anything to confess. I've been extremely lazy about exercising. I'm here to confess I haven't done a single workout since last Saturday! And I don't mean yesterday-Saturday, but a week ago Saturday. In fact the only reason I'm still losing weight is because I've been so good on my diet! This morning when I did my weigh-in it occurred to me that if I would just do my workouts, I'd probably be losing weight like crazy. I struggle so much with time though.


There are 1,440 minutes in a day, and I need to set aside just need 20 of those. 
Somehow. Somewhere.

So what is your confession for the week? Eat a whole box of cookies (been there)? Have fast food every day for lunch at work (done that, too)? Let's hear it!


2 comments:

  1. I would like to confess - I helped a friend out at work yesterday and accepted payment of one gigantic chocolaty Top Pot donut! Plus I haven't been really great with my exercises as it's been 3 days! So I think you'll know what I'll be up to today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to confess that I ate terrible this weekend! I mean Five Guys burger, cookies and beer kind of terrible. I have been VERY good about my workouts but I know my diet is soooooo important, on the plus side I did garden and do yard work almost all day Sunday so I am hoping I burned some of those calories! :) yesterday I made sure to eat my best and ran a lot!

    ReplyDelete