Monday, June 29, 2009

Monday Confession

Ok my confession is... last week I was lazy and missed half my workouts. I'm currently doing the Chalene Extreme program (I blogged about the program on my other blog I started: click here to check it out) and it has you working out every day but Sunday and Tuesday. So I did my Monday and Wednesday workouts...and then nothing. I was completely lazy the rest of the week! In my head I keep thinking about how much I want to lose weight but for some reason I couldn't get off my lazy butt and actually DO anything about it. On the plus side I was ok with my eating so I suppose I didn't gain any weight... but still. At this rate it will take me years to lose it all. I did go swimming yesterday so I suppose that's something, but half the time I was holding Matthew, so again...not too helpful.

So my goal is this: my sister Merry is coming into town on the 18th of July and us 4 sisters are going to go out for the day. My goal is to be able to wear my old Express jeans that day! They are actually my old fat jeans... now they are my jeans I so wish I could wear. I've been occasionally trying them on too see how close I'm getting, and this weekend I could pull them on AND button them! Unfortunately my stomach is so squidgy from having a baby that when I button them, I have a serious "muffin top" going on ... so not really ready to wear out in public yet. But it's progress!

My goals for this week:
1. actually DO my workouts
2. no junk food, period.
3. drink as much water as I possibly can - at least 3 of my 1 liter bottles of water
4. not think about the million other things I have to do that I think (or would like to think) should take precedence over working out

No comments:

Post a Comment