Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Why you shouldn't run full bore down hill in your work clothes

Every {decent} day at work I take a walk on my lunch break. Yesterday I noticed a little side path I'd never seen before, and decided that today I would try it out. Well it was mostly just a million steps that led into a random neighborhood... but the point is, because I took this new route and kept climbing and climbing those stairs (I had to know where it led!) I ended up taking longer than normal and by the time I got to the top, I was running late for getting back to work on time. I mostly ran down the stairs, and then decided to save some time I could run down the long hill I had walked up to get to the stairs.

So I'm running down the hill, probably looking like an idiot, and I notice a man driving by with his window down slow his car and watch me run by. It was then that it occurred to me that I was in fact not wearing my workout clothes... in fact, I'm wearing a deep v-neck sweater with a tank top underneath... and definitely not wearing my sports bra. Needless to say, I stopped, adjusted myself, and walked the rest of the way back to work.

And in an unrelated note... I saw this lovely gem on my walk back:


What painting skills! And it really gives the van that something 
extra... I'm considering doing this to our van.

Don't forget to vote!!

2 comments:

  1. LMAO!!! I get that reaction even WITH the sports bra:) You probably made that guy's day, hahaha!

    PS. LOVE THE VAN!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So did you get any free candy? I bet the otherside said something like HELP ME FIND MY LOST PUPPY.

    ReplyDelete