Thursday, April 19, 2012

it's about time

Nothing has been posted on this blog in a very long time... one might think we didn't need the weight loss help anymore! The reality is, I have been getting fatter instead. Ok to be fair, I had another baby. That doesn't make me feel much better about the weight gain though... it does, however, mean I gained back all of the weight I lost last time around. Great.

So I'm starting from square one... I've gained all the weight back, plus I've lost the majority of the strength and stamina I had gained from 2 years of workouts. I plan on coming back to this blog and hopefully using it as an outlet and a form of accountability. My little Miles is now 3 months old and I've yet to do anything to start getting my old body back. I'm really struggling getting motivated what with being so tired and busy with a full time job and 2 kids! I NEED to make this happen. And soon. I'm starting to head in to that downward spiral which leads to me feeling completely depressed and hopeless about how I look and feel. So I need to {wo}man up and make it happen.

Anyone out there with me?



1 comment:

  1. I am so glad that you are starting this up again! I am glad that we workedout as long as we did during your pregnancy, but it has been harder than usual to find time and motivation these days. Reguardless I am with you - even though it required 2 miles on the elliptical at 10 in the evening! I think I coould actually be too sweaty to go to bed now!

    ReplyDelete