Monday, June 4, 2012

hiccups

It's been a very long week or so... I don't get stressed all that often but when I do it's in a major way.

And I have been stressed.

I need a break... but that's a different matter. My biggest problem with keeping on my diet is that I am a horrible stress-eater. In fact this has been me for at least the last week:


I need to get a grip. So whether I like it or not, I'm going back to being good starting NOW.

I haven't weighed in in a week and a half, I'm slightly concerned about what that number will be but I can't beat myself up about it... I just need to go back to what I was doing...

...I've always wanted to take Krav Maga, I bet that would take care of both my weight and my stress...

1 comment:

  1. Oh no, do you think it started with that raspberry cake I gave you guys???? I won't do that again!

    ReplyDelete